[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list. Anyone elsehadproblems today?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:44:08 UTC 2005

Does anyone have an updated NineMSN script for the version at
http://immir.com/tv_grab_au. This is the one written by Michael
'Immir' Smith which is a bit easier to config (has a config file) than
the Damon Searle version. It would be great if someone did because the
changes described so far in this thread all apply to a different
NineMSN script to the one some of us have.

In the meantime I'm going to my OzTiVo backup. I've now modified my
grabber shell script so I just change one line and it calls different
grabbers depending on which one is up or down.

Regards,
Phill