[mythtv-users] UK Sky+ box with Pace rf2link

Julian Edwards myth at julian-edwards.com
Mon Aug 1 15:18:58 UTC 2005

Hi folks

I just moved out of an NTL cable area so had to reconfigure for a Sky+
box.  I just built the hardware at this page:
http://www.cornelius.demon.co.uk/lirc-sky-rflink-howto.html
but the Sky+ box is just not responding to anything I send.  I've got a
multimeter on the cable and I can see fluctuating voltages when I use
irsend to try and give it a command so I know I've got most of it working.

The only other thing I can think that may be broken is the lircd.conf
file for this box.  It's one of the very latest grey Sky+ branded boxes
and the model number on the bottom is a BSKYB 3100.

Is anyone successfully using the Pace rf2link with this particular box?
If so, I would love to get a copy of your lircd.conf please.  I've found
3 different configs so far and none of them work.  If someone has
something that they definitely know to work with this box and an rf2link
then I can start eliminating potential problems.

TIA,
J.