[mythtv-users] ATI Rage Fury TV-Out

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:51:31 UTC 2005

I used to have one of these cards working properly under Mandrake. I
was able to configure TV out using their tools. That was back in my
pre gentoo days so I don't really know how it worked.If I remember
correctly though, once it was setup I needed to make sure the TV out
was connected to a tv at boot time, otherwise I wasn't able to make it
active later on.