[mythtv-users] [OT] Couple of Pundit-R Q's

Joel Anderson bitjunkie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:49:22 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm considering hardware to be used as a diskless frontend only for my HLP5063W.

Anyone here successfully using the DVI out on the Pundit-R?  I don't
need dual head or tv-out, but would prefer to use the DVI rather than
the VGA (of course)  ;).

Also does anyone know if the integrated NIC supports PXE, or if it can
boot from the built-in CF reader?  I'm not having any luck googling
for an answer to either of these.  If neither is possible I will just
add a PXE NIC or maybe CF>IDE for booting.

Thanks!
--
Joel