[mythtv-users] Slightly OT - AU Grabber, programs subtitle often missing lately

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:02:07 UTC 2005

I am using the grabber distributed on this list that uses the ninemsn data,
but I have noticed lately that the data no longer includes the programs
subtitle. This is proving very common with ten, but the other commercial
stations are similar. Examples are Jamies schools dinners and American Idol
as well as My Restaurant Rules.

Anybody else noticed this? Is this a plot to foil our grabbers and mythtv's
duplication detection?

Whytey

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.