[mythtv-users] Timestretch = chipmunk audio, also timestamp problem with 3x FF

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 23:23:08 UTC 2005

Hi all, I'm using a PVR-350 TV-Out on my Myth box and I've always had this
problem from the time timestretch was added as a feature to CVS from a couple
days ago.  Timestretch when using the 350 does not compensate for pitch, and
so the audio is either high or low pitched, depending on whether the
timestretch is greater than or less than 1.0.  Is this due to the fact that
I'm using the 350's decoder?  Any way to fix this?

One more issue that has been there for as long as I can remember having 3x
FF/RW speeds is that when doing a 3x FF, the timestamp still counts at 1x.
Doing 3x RW works fine though and the timestamp speeds up a bit.

Any ideas on either of these two problems?

Thanks,

~Lou