[mythtv-users] WAF Achieves a Positive Value !

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:04:13 UTC 2005

Yea... nice huh?  I'm in a similar boat...  I'm always asked "why do
you spend so much time at your computer... blah blah blah"

But, she think's the myth box is great.  Frequently, there are shows
that she wants to watch that I have no interest in watching.  So, when
I'm watching TV with her, we'll watch something we both want to watch,
then when I'm "spending so much time at my computer" she can watch the
crap I have no interest in watching... like American "Idle" or pretty
much anything on TLC.

Issac Richards -----> +1

=D

Matt