[mythtv-users] WAF Achieves a Positive Value !

dave at theansells.com dave at theansells.com
Fri Apr 29 14:27:42 UTC 2005

> Then, after Survivor, I fired up the Hauppage
> Media MVP I had hidden in the TV cabinet, selected "The Apprentice" from
> my
> remote Myth box, and we enjoyed a fine episode of the Trump (sans
> commercials).

Barry,

   Good for you!    My wife is still using the VCR, but perhaps my moment
will come soon...

    A question, though....   I was thinking of getting a Media MVP for the
children to use.

 How user-friendly is it?
  I am guessing that you cant run a full front end, but you can see a NFS
or SAMBA share.

 Does it display the name of the show, etc or just a file name?