[mythtv-users] MythMusic

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:35:41 UTC 2005

On 4/27/05, Michael Haan <michael.haan at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It does have support for ripping to FLAC.  If you choose perfect
> > > quality you get FLAC files.
> > >

> > I'm pretty sure I tried that and ended-up with Ogg.  I'll try it again.
> >

> You know what would be cool would be integration with
> www.slimdevices.com through SoftSqueeze.

Trust me there are much cooler things coming down the pipline like
RTSP and DAAP support for one.  Imagine a frontend in every room
sync'd to the same point in the same song/video stream all changing
fluidly from the same interface.  Add to that playing your iTunes
libraries and you've got it going on.  Oh yeah, and the music will
keep playing when you leave the menu I'm pretty sure.

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>