[mythtv-users] 150MCE quick question for Jarod

Larry Symms lsymms at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 16:02:54 UTC 2005

Jarod,

We have the same PVR-150MCE: (LG TAPE H001F MK3 (idx = 68, type = 47)).
I saw the giant thread about it where you had the patches and diffs you
did to get everything working.  I'm currently running Debian with
2.6.9-chw kernel, I have tried several versions of ivtv but I the best
I've been able to do is get static with some crappy audio.  I haven't
run any patches or diffs.  Is there a way to get it working without
applying patches or diffs?  Would 2.6.11.6-chw-4 be better?  Waiting for
knoppmyth to support it is an option but if it's not too tricky getting
it to work now it'd be nice.