[mythtv-users] Re: KnoppMyth R5A18

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Apr 26 18:57:12 UTC 2005

On 4/26/2005 10:21 AM Cecil Watson wrote:

>>> Hello Everyone,
>>>
>>> KnoppMyth R5A18 is now available for download!

I'm new to both Linux and MythTV.  I tried to use R5A12 to install on an
AMD Athlon 750 mhz machine built on an ASUS K7V-T motherboard.  The CD
started to boot but then locked in a "cloop" something or other when
trying to access the CD-ROM.  As I recall, right after the colored
KNOPPIX and then something about /dev/sa0.  The same CD booted fine on a
Gateway laptop I had.

What might cause this and might it be fixed in R5A15?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse