[mythtv-users] Difference between Recording Schedules and Scheduled Recordings MythWeb

Jason McLeod anakin at sdf1.net
Tue Apr 26 17:02:16 UTC 2005

This is my first install of MythTV.  I've setup a machine with a 150-
PVR card, and Fedora Core 3.  Now I'm trying to use MythWeb to
schedule a simple recording to see that everything is working.

What is the difference between the Recording Schedules and the
Scheduled Recordings?  How can I get a Recording Schedule to record?

I've verified that the backend is running, at least that's what the
Backend Status says.

Am I making any sense?

Thanks
-Jason