[mythtv-users] 0.18 (gentoo/nvidia) blue video preview

Julian Rendell wandering.womble at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:56:12 UTC 2005

Hi- just upgraded to 0.18.  (Great work everyone!)  I'm noticing that
the video preview is tinted blue- i.e. faces are blue.  This doesn't
seem to affect the static preview image nor actual playback.

I'm using Gentoo, with binary nvidia drivers, the nvidia use (compile)
flag is not set as I only have a GEForce 3. The DirectFB compile
option is also deselected, as it stopped working (mythfrontend just
crashed- because DirectFB failed.)

I also have another box that I'm accessing the recorded video via
mythweb, and playing with mplayer.  The video there is also blue.
This machine has the binary ATI drivers.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Julian