[mythtv-users] Kernel problems with wireless card

Patrick de Brabander patrick at pdebrabander.nl
Mon Apr 25 20:17:25 UTC 2005

I'm trying to install FC3 as my Mythtv system with an wireless NIC.
The only way to get the NIC working is to use Linuxants 16k kernel. I need
minimal 8k
I've install kernel-2.6.11-1.14_FC3.stk16 and no problems with my lan.

When i try to install mythtv with the use of Jarod's guide it goes wrong.

my kenrel is kernel-2.6.11-1.14_FC3.stk16 and the packages need
kernel-2.6.11-1.14_FC3 (without stk16).

is it possible to use the 16k kernel and install all the packages with rpm.
can i rename it or something like that.

thanks for any help.

Patrick