[mythtv-users] MythWeb

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:27:44 UTC 2005

On 4/25/05, Jim Turpin <mythtv at jimturpin.com> wrote:
> I see some errors floating about but none of them seem related to the
> problem I'm having. When I open up myth web I get the following error:
> ________________________________
>
> User Notice at /var/www/html/includes/mythbackend.php, line
> 156:
> Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=14, backend=15)

just touching on the obvious If it gets this message it would seem to
me that it is connecting to the backend and recieving that the
protocal version is 15, but its also saying the the scripts are
expecting version 14 which would say to me that the scripts are older
than you think.  Maybe try reinstalling them?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>