[mythtv-users] MythWeb

Jim Turpin mythtv at jimturpin.com
Mon Apr 25 19:02:01 UTC 2005

I see some errors floating about but none of them seem related to the
problem I'm having. When I open up myth web I get the following error:

  _____

User Notice at /var/www/html/includes/mythbackend.php, line 156:
Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=14, backend=15)

  _____

  _____

Fatal Error at /var/www/html/includes/mythbackend.php, line 32:
Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it running?

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied
shortly.

  _____

I'm running on a FC3 box that I recently update to .18 via ATrpms. I did the
initial install via Jerods site.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Turpin