[mythtv-users] zap2it custom line up?

mudbiker at gmail.com mudbiker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:21:40 UTC 2005

My situation:
#1 PVR-250MCE connected to analog cable (cox analog)
#2 PVR-250MCE connected to digital cable via svideo (cox digital,
serial control to dct2224)
#3 Firewire connection to Motorola DCT-6200 (need a line up for Cox
digital, minus analog channels)

So guys, help a brother out, I need to specify a lineup with zap2it
for my dct-6200 for the digital only channels, but zap2it won't let me
because I already have a cox digital source used.  Efforts to pick an
adjacent zip code, even in the surrounding burbs always pulls back to
the same metro area cox digital so it won't let me load another
lineup.

 What is the key?  I know I must be missing something.