[mythtv-users] 0.18 on Mandrake 10.1---Success.

gjmcgee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Mon Apr 25 06:00:34 UTC 2005

0.18 (release) and all add-on themes/plugins built on Mandrake 10.1,
and everything checked (so far) works very well.

Will work down the list of things folks have said do not work, and
report back.
SO far:
mythmusic, mythvideo, livetv, playback of recording, recording itself,
and mythweather work fine AFACT.

I cannot check mythphone.

0.18 also fixed the silly time shift bug that has been pissing me off since
the DST time change. (Actually a bug in QT3.3.4 IIRC)

I'm sure THAC will have packages soon, but if you're in the mood, all
the deps are an easy "urpmi <blah> -a" and looking at the results away
at most.