[mythtv-users] New Mythtv Xbox site - www.mythtv-xbox.org

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Mon Apr 25 02:59:34 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce a new site targeted towards mthytv xbox users.  I
personally began the journey of running myth on an xbox soon after the
bit.blkbk.com site when down and wished that resource was available to
me as I embarked on the process.

As you will surely notice, the site is very bare (an understatement, for
sure) - we are asking the mythtv xbox community to offer their
suggestions, advice, critisisms etc on the site's organization, forums,
layout, etc..in order to make it a resource worth visiting.  Feel free
to comment on what forums would be relevant and worthwhile - your
suggestions will be acted upon and implemented very quickly.

The goal is to make this site a true community effort from design to
implementation and to create a resource where mythtv xbox questions have
a home.  Thank you in advance for your input - we look forward to a
great resource!

Marty
www.mythtv-xbox.org