[mythtv-users] CPU usage 100% in mythtv .18

Brian Wallen brian_wallen at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:29:01 UTC 2005

I'm using mythtv .18 in gentoo on an epia 10000 motherboard. When I was
using .17, the cpu usage was around 60% when watching live tv (I haven't
gotten hardware acceleration to work yet).  But now no matter what it's
always at 100% and the picture is usually jumpy.  I saw a thread that said
to enable mmx and use --enable-proc-opt in the ebuild.  I tried that, but no
luck.  Has anyone else had this problem?