[mythtv-users] Slight Theme adjustment, for slightly color blind person

Don Brown don at donbrown.ca
Sun Apr 24 18:24:05 UTC 2005

I have a slight color deficency - and I find it very hard to tell the
difference between the currently selected option and non-selected options in
menus (and on the Next, Cancel, and Back buttons on the setup screens).

I'm currently using a customized version of MythCenter (for 0.17 on FC2).

What I would like to do is to darken the unselected items in the menus so I
can more easily tell which one is currently selected.

I've done lots of customization on the theme, but I cannot, for the life of
me, find where this is set.

I've looked at other themes too, which have different colors, but I cannot
find where these colors are set.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

PS.  I'm view the mailinglist via digest mode, so I'd appreciate a answer to
me as well as the list.  Otherwise I won't see your help for quite a while.