[mythtv-users] No DVB EPG data in 0.18

Gayle gayle at anothercrap.com
Sun Apr 24 13:35:13 UTC 2005

Following an OS upgrade (fresh install) yesterday I installed MythTV 0.18 and
(for a change) found the installation quite painless (usually Suse manage to
complicate things).  However, despite having "Use on air guide" selected on
all channels I'm not getting any OTA programming from my Nova-T.

Anyone any ideas?  It worked fine with 0.17 and I honestly have no idea why
it's not working now.  I did check that config.mak had the relevant defines
and it does indeed (CONFIG_DEFINES= MMX USING_IVTV USING_DVB USING_DVB_EIT
USING_XRANDR).

Regards,

Gayle