[mythtv-users] HowTo delete a recording group?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sun Apr 24 12:55:49 UTC 2005

Thomas Börkel wrote:

> HI!
>
> I have a recording group named "". How/where can I delete that?

You probably have recordings in that group.  The easiest way I can think
of is to press MENU in Watch Recordings, select to show titles are
Recording groups, find the shows in that recording group, press MENU
with that group name highlighted, select to add all those titles to a
Playlist.  Then press MENU again, bring up the playlist options, and
select to move them all into another recording group.

Kevin