[mythtv-users] Recovering from "drop oldrecorded" ?

Patrick Kirchner obecalp at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 23 23:42:25 UTC 2005

Hello,

I was trying to restore my oldrecorded programs backup file into a fresh
mythconverg database.  Things went horribly wrong, so I thought I'd start
over on the oldrecorded tables and just dropped it using mysql.

I'm stuck now without the "oldrecorded" table and I'm still unable to either
create the table or restore the data to it with my backup.

I have a good backup of the oldrecorded table but can't figure out how to
either restore or recreate it with the backup file.

If someone could offer me some assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Patrick.