[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C and mythtv

J P jansu76 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:26:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C card to work with Mythtv 0.18.
Mythtv setup is able to find my card but when I'm trying to scan channels
the scanning process stops after the first signal lock has been found. Is
there any way to proceed the scaning? Every time I find the first channel I
have to press cancel to close the scanning window so I can't store any
channel info.

I have tried dvb-utils and I was able to generate channels.conf file using
the scan util. So I think my card should work. Is it possible to use this
channels.conf to insert channel data to the database?

regards,
JP