[mythtv-users] Compiling DVB-T EPG in 0.18

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 07:13:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using DVB-T in the UK. I want to use the Over the Air EPG. I
updated last Saturday to 0.18, and since then I've not been getting
the EPG (I didn't notice at first, it wasn't till all my schedules
went blank!).

Since then I've tried recompiling, but it never seems to work. I've been using
./configure --dvb-path=/usr/include --enable-dvb --enable-dvb-eit
qmake mythtv.pro
make
make install

Then when I go to the setup screen, there's no "Use OTA EPG" option on
the channel screen.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jonny