[mythtv-users] Gentoo and CVS

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:02:42 UTC 2005

Sorry,

forgot to mention that I was using the CVS-ebuilds. I've been hacking
them all day and I think I've come up with working ebuild for
mythtv-cvs, mythplugins-cvs, myththemes-cvs and mythweb-cvs. Not
completely satisfied with them (e.g. I just run ./configure from the
script with my options) but they work for me.

N.