[mythtv-users] Re: tv_grab_nl no longer working

Chris Rouch chris.rouch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:29:32 UTC 2005

On 4/21/05, Chris Rouch <chris.rouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like tvgids.nl has changed its layout so tv_grab_nl (from
> Axel's 0.17 package) no longer works. It's not obvious to me who (if
> anyone) is maintaining this, so I'm posting here.

Replying to my own post (in case anyone googles for it later)

There's a python version of tv_grab_nl at
http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/~paul/grabber/ that has already been
updated. I've not tried it on my myth box yet (it's at home, I'm not),
but it looks like it should be a drop in replacement.

Chris