[mythtv-users] Any success with Nexus-CA and analog tuning?

Peter Andersson peter at legio.mine.nu
Thu Apr 21 21:09:52 UTC 2005

I'm just finishing up my first mythtv installation and would like to know
if anyone has a working setup where they can capture/watch analog tv with
their hauppauge nexus-ca/technotrend premium card. I live in sweden and my
provider (com hem) doesn't transmit all available channels on the dvb-c
network.
If someone has managed to get this working could you give me a hint on how
to do it? I'm not asking for much info, just which device to connect to
(/dev/video* for example) and which kernel modules to use (ivtv or
linuxtv). Does the drivers support analog tuning at all?

Thanks

/Peter