[mythtv-users] OT: avidemux2 question

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Apr 21 19:51:38 UTC 2005

I've taken a lot of recorded shows and used avidemux2 to trim them and
re-save them. Then I stick them on mythvideo which works great. Only
problem I have is the volume level is low. Is there a way raise the
audio using avidemux2? If I look at Audio Devices in avidemux2 OSS is
currently selected. If I adjust one of the settings in OSS will it
affect volume level when I save the video? I'm leaving them all MPEG2 in
case that matters.

Should I raise the volume in myth's setup for future recordings?

Thanks,
James