[mythtv-users] How to default to recording groups view in watch recordings?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Apr 20 19:13:44 UTC 2005

JY wrote:

>How can I default the watch recordings menu to show my recording
>groups on the side?  I can change the view with the 'M' key but it
>always goes back to showing the show titles on the side.  I looked in
>the setup menus but don't see any options.  Any suggestion
>appreciated

Can't.   It can only be changed from the menu.  It is on my todo list to
update the configuration screen to pick from different combinations of
views like

titles only
titles + categories
titles + categories + recording groups
titles + recording groups
categories only
categories + recording groups
recording groups only

and select one as the default.  It would still provide the filter menu
option to filter the selected view by a particular category or recording
group.

Kevin