[mythtv-users] Seattle Comcast question

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Apr 20 18:46:33 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 08:56, John Patrick Poet wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Preston Crow wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's at least a few of them:

Correction: KONG is 106, not 116.

> > Is there a web site where people have reported that information?  I'm
> > looking for Boston-area unencrypted Comcast QAM data.  (I'm also about
> > to order an Air2PC or HD-3000 card; not sure which is better at QAM.)
>
> Their information can be a bit out-of-date, but...
>
> http://www.hdtvpub.com/
>
> You can also scan the avsforums:
>
> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=45

My zap2it data also labels the HD channels, so I can simply look at the
"details" section for my channel lineup on labs.zap2it.com. Here's a
copy-n-paste off it:

  104   KOMODT  105   KINGDT
  106   KONGDT  107   KIRODT  108   KCTSDT5
  109   KCTSDT  110   KTWBDT  112   KCTSDT3
  113   KCPQDT  115   KINGDT2  119   KCTSDT2

Those are all the local channels Comcast carries in HD, note that all are
appended with DT(w/possibly a number as well). Other (non-local) channels are
appended with HD(w/possibly a P for Pacific, in my case).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...