[mythtv-users] Request info from working M10K frontend.

BARKER, Paul paul.barker at orange.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 15:46:02 UTC 2005

>Anyway, in summary, no there's no point trying to use the VIA driver
>with myth since the VIA driver only provides their proprietary ddmpeg
>API.

Ah. Thanks - that saved me some (pointless) work ! I'll concentrate on the
"other one".

Cheers
Paul

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named
person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must
take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone;
please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses.
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with
current legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that
this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that
in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure
they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered
in England No 2178917, with its address at St James Court,
Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.