[mythtv-users] Re: VNC launches second mythfrontend

Berry, David David.Berry at dcita.gov.au
Wed Apr 20 01:14:37 UTC 2005

Try this one - it uses the current X display:

http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/

x11vnc allows one to remotely view and interact with real X displays
(i.e. a display corresponding to a physical monitor, keyboard, and
mouse) with any VNC viewer. In this way it plays the role for Unix/X11
that WinVNC plays for Windows.