[mythtv-users] How to record HD and SD versions of same show

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Apr 19 21:22:09 UTC 2005

David Shay wrote:

> [...]
It is probably a simple matter to extend the duplicate checking to add
another option for "title, subtitle, and recording schedule" so that it
doesn't match duplicates from different recording schedules even if
their title and subtitle are the same.

I think it is around line 1895 in scheduler.cpp under the mythbackend.

Kevin