[mythtv-users] PVR 350 and WinTv Go?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:42:11 UTC 2005

I have that config right now on my Knoppmyth R4V5 and bttv looks like
crap over the PVR-350 tv-out (AMD Sempron 2200). Sometimes I use
nuvexport so I can watch sports recordings a little better.

I recommend you hold the money and better go with a PVR-150. I already
bought one ($66 on Amazon) and I am holding for a new release of
Knoppmyth with 0.18 before I plug it in, after I do that I am going to
use the bttv with motion for a security camera.