[mythtv-users] Backend crash after MythWeb access

jim.herold at comcast.net jim.herold at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 17:22:31 UTC 2005

I'm run MythTV 0.18, and had this same problem when I was running 0.17.

I've been consistently getting mythbackend crashes after access to MythWeb.  It's not always immediately, and seems to take 2 or 3 accesses before the crash occurs.  Has anyone else seen this, or have any ideas of a fix?

I also have the FF issue that was mentioned in a previous thread.  When FF'ing or REW'ing, when you hit play it will start in a different spot between where you started and where you hit Play.  Someone suggested that this would be fixed in 0.18, but I'm still having the issue after the upgrade to 0.18.

Thanks for any info or help anyone can provide.