[mythtv-users] cpu cooling recommendations?

Colin Smillie csmillie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:01:18 UTC 2005

On 4/19/05, Aaron Aguilar <aaronaguilar at gmail.com> wrote:
> The fan on my AMD XP2100 is really loud and I want to upgrade to
> something that I can't hear from about 4 feet away, it also has to
> keep my proc cool obviously.  Should I invest in a fanless heatpipe?
> I would appreciate any ideas, suggestions, comments :D

I'm using a Kingwin Water kit, and fanless power supply from Coolmax.
The details on the water kit are available here ( Canadian $$$ ) :

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1020396&sku=K450-1018

Its completely quiet and can handle my P4 when I want to run Doom 3.