[mythtv-users] Re: Audio Skip and Slow-mo Video Problem (35% CPU)

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Tue Apr 19 00:37:31 UTC 2005

> Plus, I lost all my recording info since I dumped the database...
> though I did back it up using mysqldump before hand.  Is there any way
> I can restore *JUST* the recording info so I can see my recordings
> with my new version of Myth?

Yes.

$ grep "INSERT INTO record " mythtv_backup.sql > restore.sql
$ grep "INSERT INTO recorded " mythtv_backup.sql >> restore.sql
$ grep "INSERT INTO oldrecorded " mythtv_backup.sql >> restore.sql
$ grep "INSERT INTO recordedmarkup " mythtv_backup.sql >> restore.sql
$ mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg < restore.sql

Make sure you either cut and paste the above, or _carefully_ look at
what's happening. ">" vs. ">>"