[mythtv-users] PVR 350 and WinTv Go?

Mark Gardner markgard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:40:45 UTC 2005

Does anyone have both the PVR 350 w/ TV out working and a WinTv Go as
a seperate tuner.

Do shows recorded by the WinTV Go work with the PVR 350 out (high /
low cpu usage)

I currently have a 350 w/ TV out working an an AMD duron system (*1.3
GHz) and was thinking about adding a dirt cheap card for PIP and when
two shows need to be recorded at the same time.

A search in the archives says that the WInTv Go card uses only Bttv
driver, and that leads me to belive that ouput over the 350 would be
wierd.

Thank You All
--
            _\ | /_