[mythtv-users] Comcast Cable, Atlanta GA

Matthew Mousseau gtg944f at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 18 18:47:28 UTC 2005

I'm in the atlanta area, and considering rebuilding my mythbox to use
the motorola 6200 series cable boxes via firewire, and my question is
this: has anyone in the atlanta area done this through comcast? Every
time I call to ask about whether or not I can request / buy the cable
box I get someone with the IQ of a brick or who is determined to be
useless.

Also, If i get digital cable + whatever HD channels they offer, will I
be able to record them both from one tuner?

Matthew Mousseau
AMSVans, Inc. Webmaster
matt at amsvans.com