[mythtv-users] mythweb "Show Recordings" pulldown needs escaping

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Apr 18 07:54:49 UTC 2005

> In MythWeb on the "Recorded Programs" page, the "Show Recordings"
> pulldown has some kind of escaping bug that my meager PHP-fu can't
> figure out how to fix.
>
> Most of it is fine. But if I try to select "Late Night with Conan
> O'Brien", the pulldown fails, and the webpage kicks me back out to the
> "All Recordings" choice.
>
> I suspect there is something being incorrectly done with the
> apostrophe character (a "special" character in SQL).

Could be, but they're compared in php, not in SQL.  Anyway, if you could
do me a favor and add this between lines 80 and 81 of recorded_programs.php:

debug($_GET['title'].' != '.$record[0]);

then mail me off-list with the debug printout of the stuff relating to
Late Night.

Also, do you use recording groups?  I don't mess with these, so haven't
been able to test that code, either (perhaps it's somehow interfering?).

-Chris