[mythtv-users] Gif icons for local broadcast stations

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:07:45 UTC 2005

I dig that Myth supports icons and whats better is that gif format is
supported.  Unfortunately, the script and zap2it thingie downloaded
jpegs (I'm not sure if gifs are available).  Anyway, I did some image
googling and found good large images that I applied transparency to
and shrunk down so I could have some nicer icons.  I figured if
someone else wants some icons with transparency I'd put them up for
download.

They are here:
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/Logos/

I have the following local broadcasts: