[mythtv-users] xorg file for nvidia TV-Out

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 17 20:07:22 UTC 2005

Sorry for my lack of response from all the great information, I had to
work on taxes for the last week.  Thanks to everyone for the
suggestions.  I've tried several combinations (nvidia twinview, separate
servers, etc).

Unfortunately, I was having so much trouble with the picture quality
that I gave up on the TV-out port of the Nvidia s-video out port and
experimented with the Pvr350's s-video port, which looks pretty good.
So, I'm starting a new thread to look into it a bit further.  Thanks
again for the help (though, I may be back if the Pvr thing doesn't work
out).

Don