[mythtv-users] Re: Myththemes 0.18 and apt-get

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Apr 17 17:41:19 UTC 2005

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 01:21:26PM -0400, Jeff Wormsley wrote:
> Is there any way to get the extra themes with apt-get?  I switched to
> at-bleeding to get 0.18, but now the frontend won't load because there
> is no Minimalist-wide theme.  I can't seem to figure out what package
> name I need to use to get it installed.  Looking through the archives, I
> can see where others have had the same issue, but no one posted a
> workable solution that I can find.

The missing myththemes and mythplugins packages are why the core
packages are in bleeding. Granted, the myththemes package is trivial,
but I'm investing more time into getting mythplugins working on all
supported platforms.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net