[mythtv-users] no OpenGL transitions in mythgallery

Franco mythtv at email.it
Sun Apr 17 14:22:16 UTC 2005

Hello,

sorry if I ask this again, I already posted it sometimes ago
but it's still not solved.

I can't use "OpenGL transitions" from within mythgallery,
as well as I can't use the GL visualizations from within mythmusic.
It says "no opengl available" (or just crashes).

I have a quite up-to-date FC2 and myth system. I do use apt-get.
I can run glxgears (or any other OpenGL program) in accelerated mode
both as mythtv user and root. I already tried to suid mytht[front|back]end.

Do you have any hint (except "reinstall everything", which I should avoid)

Thank you,
Franco