[mythtv-users] Complile VS binary

Paul Manning paul_manning22 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 11:42:44 UTC 2005

I have had a unique experience since upgrading my Myth
install to version .18.

My IVTV captured video quality has improved
remarkably. I couldn't wait for a binary (Mandrake) so
decided to take the plunge and download and compile my
install instead.

I've checked the latest changes list and can't see any
major improvements mentioned about video quality, so I
can only assume the compile has rectified the video.

Has anyone else seen this?

By the way, Myth rocks! Keep up the great work.