[mythtv-users] Australian TV grabber (tv_grab_au)

Ross rwillman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:42:41 UTC 2005

On 4/16/05, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > That would be nice :)
> >
> > I'll second that. The ninemsn grabber seems to not only have better
> > data than d1, it also works for us people in areas that d1 don't
> > support at all.
>

>  Thirdsies from me!  I use the ninemsn one from the list pre-christmas and
> while it has been great, any improvements to the state of the AU grabber
> situation is good news.
>
> > > I'm using a ninemsn grabber with a modification date of 21 Dec 2004
> > > which has a few updates and works a lot better than the old one posted
> > > on the list in November.
> >
> > Just curious: what does it do better?
>
>  Me too.  Do tell  :D

Mostly added support for different locations (Melbourne for one, which
I had to manually put in when I used the forum version at some stage),
and from memory better handling of & and ". I think there was also
something in there about the cache location being different. No real
functional differences though.

Ross