[mythtv-users] Australian TV grabber (tv_grab_au)

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 16 10:43:40 UTC 2005

On 16/4/05 4:56 PM, "Matthew Phillips" <mythtv at mattp.name> wrote:

> If you live in Melbourne or Sydney. For the rest of us who live in the
> mysterious "other" inhabited parts of the continent we're, as with d1,
> SOL ;)

IceTV are seriously interested in expanding out to (at least) other urban
areas in Australia. Drop them a line and tell them what region you're
interested in so they know what to work on.

As for D1 -- I still use this one -- the biggest issue for me is missing
channels/regions not the lack of descriptions (which come and go, they're
back for the FTAs this week).

Joshua King