[mythtv-users] DVICO Fusion DVB, Volume Control and an Epia MII

Michael Carmody mjcar at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Apr 15 01:58:18 UTC 2005

And amazingly it is working really well... on slackware...in Australia even...

Using release 0.17, xorg 6.8.1 recompiled from CVS, unichrome, xvmc/vld and tv
out on the epia board. The remote is even working...

Except for the fact that the volume control seems to have no effect whatsoever
on the actual volume.

I can move it form 0 to 100 and the volume stays the same. If I bring up
alsamixer in the console I can manipulate the master volume their quite
easily. Why is Myth unable to manipulate volume ?

No pertinent error messages seem to be appearing.

Any clues anyone ?

-Michael Carmody